Friday, August 31, 2007

So I thought that I would take Angie's challenge and try to list 100 random facts about me just to see if I could do it so here goes nothing:
1. I hate cleaning, but like a clean house
2. I love to read
3. I read the entire Harry Potter series in less than two weeks!
4. I love chocolate
5. Snickers is my favorite candy bar
6. I have 2 college degrees
7. I can play the flute
8. I wish that I had stuck with piano lessons longer than I did.
9. I've never had a pedicure(but would like to get one some day)
10. I ran cross country and track in high school
11. My kids make me laugh on a daily basis
12. I hate being pregnant, but love the result:)
13. I'm a little jealous that my daughter is such a daddy's girl:)
But I think it's cute!
14. I was on the swim team
15. I love to ski(snow and water)but my knees are about shot!
16. I am usually very shy
17. I love Idaho
18. I am a major bargain shopper.
19. My best deal so far is a brand new kids shirt for 23 cents!
20. I love playing card games
21. I used to teach preschool
22. I worked at a car dealership for almost 10 years.
23. Even though it stank, I kind of miss my husband's iguana.
24. I am allergic to cats
25. I love primary, but miss Relief Society
26. Idaho feels more like home to me than anywhere I have
lived throughout my married life
27. My neighborhood Rocks!
28. My friends are awesome!
29. The only pet I ever had was a goldfish named Belch
30. I was 19 years old when I tried shrimp for the first time
31. I don't really like seafood, but some things are okay
32. I LOVE mexican food
33. I really miss Lupita's (Mexican restaurant back in Southern Utah)
34. I love having "Girl's Night Out"
35. I wish my teeth were straighter
36. I hate mayo/miracle whip
37. I love Thunder and lightening storms
38. I love fresh fruit
39. Cooked peas make me gag
40. I love it when my little boy sneaks into my bed for a quick cuddle
41. I love to watch movies with my family
42. I should be folding laundry right now
43. I have two brothers and 1 sister
44. I think my siblings should start their own blogs
45. I love to surf the internet
46. I love hearing from friends(close by or far away)
47. I don't like to put on make-up
48. The only bone I've ever broken is my thumb
49. When I was 8, my friend acccidentally pushed me off her roof and I split my head open.(she thought she had killed me until I got up and ran home)
50. I love jumping on the trampoline(although my body doesn't appreciate the effort it takes anymore)
51. I love children's books
52. I have never gotten a ticket
53. I would love to lose about 20 lbs!
54. I love to go on dates with my husband(hint hint Russ)
55. I love Bath and Body Works (especially when I get coupons for free stuff)
56. I'm worried that my car will break down sooner rather than later:(
57. I am glad that both of our cars are paid for:)
58. I love being a stay at home mom (most days!)
59. My children never cease to amaze me
60. I love to sit outside and look at the stars with my husband
61. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ and the Gospel
62. I worry about protecting my kids from the evils of this day and age.
63. I wish that I could sing (I can't carry a tune in a bucket)
64. I like to do nice things for other people
65. I love to give presents
66. I love seeing my children smile
67. I love amusement parks!
68. My favorite trip of all time was to Hawaii with my best friend and her mother!
69. When I was little, I used to wish on a star that my mom would have twins!:)
70. My fingernails are so thick, my husband has to help me cut them
71. I will probably go bald long before my husband!(His hair is so thick!)
72. My husband says he will grow out his hair long enough to make a wig for me:)
73. I was in "Labor" with my son for 3 days(stubborn kid wouldn't come out!)
74. I love my digital camera
75. I play sports better left-handed(I am right-handed)
76. I can out-bowl my husband(And I'm not even very good)
77. I have naturally curly(more like frizzy) hair
78. I started out a pre-physical therapy major,but graduated in Early Childhood Ed.
79. I'd really like to be a pediatric occupational therapist
80. I hate going to the dentist
81. I had my last six baby teeth pulled when I was sixteen!
82. I don't feel very computer literate
83. I like to vacuum
84. I don't like to dust(I find it pointless-you'll just have to do it again the next day)
85. I don't like butter on my toast
86. Breakfast is my favorite meal(next to dessert of course)
87. My favorite colors are blue and dark purple
88. I drove a dark purple cavalier in college
89. My parents are amazing!
90. My baby brother will be home from his mission next summer(anyone have a cute younger sister who is available?:) He's going to kill me for that!
91. I am excited for my daughter to go to nursery in a couple of weeks!
92. I am terrified of public speaking (yes, even in church)
93. I hit the big 30 on my next birthday!(I used to think that was sooo old!)
94. I love getting e-mails or any sort of mail(hint hint...friends:)
95. I haven't had a kitchen table since the second year of our marriage!(I would really like to have one someday!)
96. I miss my avalanche(truck),but I don't miss paying for gas
97. I love going to Lake Powell!
98. I would love to see New York
99. I have been to every state this side of the Mississippi and several on the other side as well. (my goal is to visit all 50 states)
100. I am fascinated by tornadoes!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Go Kara! Nice list! My favorite is #20 :)

Andrea said...

Good Job Kara..I guess i am next everyone else has posted these lists on their blogs....

Jill said...

I love your list. And I love that you have a blog. So I guess I can come out of the blog closet, I have one too! :-)

Stacy said...

Kara I feel like I know you better. I really enjoyed your list.