Friday, November 9, 2007

Fishing Extravaganza!

My husband has spent the last week in New York fishing. I know, when I think of New York I don't think of it as a major fishing destination! Apparently its not too shabby though as the following pictures will show:)
I believe this first one is a salmon:)

This next one is a brown trout(I think)

And this one is of another salmon(again, I think)

This is a rainbow trout

This is Russ and his friend Bryson with a couple of brown trout they caught:)

This is only a couple of pictures, they caught a ton of fish and had a great time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP! Did he bring any home for dinner?? lol

Andrea said...

WOW! Those fish are really big!!! I'll remember not to swin in New York, the fish could eat me!:)

Tandee said...

Okay, until I visited the Cabella's in Lehi, I had no idea that trout could get so big. It's amazing to see them in their hands, too! Glad you had a fun time, Russ! =)

Angie said...

Those are some big fish. Hope you are having a good vacation. No Xbox yet.