Saturday, March 1, 2008

A little Catching up to do:)

Okay, so for some stupid reason my blog isn't letting me upload pictures right now so I guess this will just be a catch up post without pictures.
I guess the most interesting news is that Russell quit his job at Wells Fargo and is now working as the Private Client Banker for Zion's. He is feeling a little overwhelmed right now because he is now considered one of the top executives of the Bank and he has a lot to learn! I know that he will do awesome though!

Next item of business: My dear sweet little five year old who thinks he is going on 16! Last night as he was eating his bedtime snack he told me he needed the phone. When I asked him why he said that he needed to call Sarah! I asked him who Sarah was and he replied,"Oh, just a girl in my class who gave me her phone# because she thinks that I am cute!" As I am trying to keep a straight face he leans over and whispers,"To tell you the truth, I think that she has a major crush on me!" I about lost it,Russ and I were trying so hard not to laugh! After regaining my composure, I informed him that he didn't need to be calling any girls for about 10 more years!

Ashlyn, is just as cute and fiesty as ever! She has been going potty a couple of times a day and keeps coming in with he pants around her ankles(usually when I have company:) So I am guessing that maybe she is ready to be potty trained? I guess I will keep everyone posted on how that goes-wish me luck!

5 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

Oh Paige is going to be so sad. She still thinks that she is going to marry her best friend Trey. I wish that Rylee was that ready. She wants to sit on it but won't do anything.

Angie said...

Glad you posted Kara. That's funny Trey's already a "Ladies Man."

Andrea said...

You'll have to keep that kid under close watch! that is way funny

Tandee said...

I love it! I can totally picture Trey saying the whole thing. And since I've actually SEEN Ashlyn with her pull-ups down, I'd guess she'll potty-train so easy for you! Good luck! =)

Me said...

Trey is my very most super favorite kid in primary. His smile......you know. And that imagination :)