Sunday, October 5, 2008

Photo Overload

My Way of playing catch-up!

TREYTON

Trey playing T-ball this summer


Trey after giving himself a haircut-notice the two baldspots!(Daddy was supposed to be in charge while I was out that night)

Playing with cousins in Utah


ASHLYN

The look on Ashlyn's face when I inform her she won't be going to school with Trey:) Poor Girl!

Ashlyn playing in the Lake by our friends cabin

Ashlyn and her friend Rylee when she came out for a visit-TOO CUTE!

Ashlyn and Faith playing dress-up

Trey and Ashlyn all worn out and just chillin' together! I love that they get along so well(at least most of the time)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Way to go slacker!!! I am happy to see new pictures, right now I am eating everything in my house...help me!!!

Kunz fam said...

Cute pictures. That is quite the haircut! Too funny...

Martins said...

'Bout time for an update. Cute pics.

Stephanie said...

It's been so long I don't even recognize Ashlyn. She is so big now! They are so cute together.

Lynette said...

I have been secretly checking your blog, so I sent you an invite to mine. It has been fun seeing all the pictures of your kids.