Saturday, February 7, 2009

The update you've all been waiting for! (or maybe you haven't:)

Ashlyn in her Christmas dress!




I have to show a picture of Ashlyn's cute curls(she inherited those from me) I just scrunch up her hair after a bath and this is how is looks when it dries:)




Christmas # 1 our house (actually it was Chrismas Eve morning because we didn't want to haul all of our gifts to G-ma and G-pas only to haul them right back)

Don't Ashlyn and I look thrilled to be up so early?


At least Trey seems to be enjoying himself


Christmas #2 at the Grandparents




There, that at least catches me up through Christmas. I'll play more catch up later!

4 comments:

Kimber Family said...

Yeah Update on you guys! Wow Ashlyn's hair is so cute! Long and curls! She is really quite the cutie! And oh she looks so much like you when you were little! Yes and some of her brother too! Our kids are getting way to big!

Tandee said...

Thank you! Oh my heck! Ashlyn's hair is gorgeous! I'm so jealous! =)

Nicole Klingler said...

Slackster... you make me feel so much better!! Don't worry, blog updating was a LONG TIME COMING FOR ME!!! Here I am just cause I miss my old Ammon 16th family and want to catch up. Anything fun coming up that I can crash in on????? CAN I INVITE MYSELF? Anyway, miss my old neighbor... you wonderful busy lady!!!!

The Slacks. said...

Thanks! Yeah we are way excited! It is so fun, i cant wait for Taya to be a big sister!