Monday, October 8, 2007

ABC's of me

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Russ
C- Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake or Fresh Strawberry pie-it's a toss up
D- Day of choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: My family
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Ever tried the chocolate covered gummi bears?:)
H- Hometown: Cedar City, Utah
I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate.
J- January or July: January,I can always put on more layers!
K- Kids: Treyton is 5 and Ashlyn is almost 19 months
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Chocolate.(Is anyone sensing a pattern here?)
M- Marriage Date: December 3, 1999
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples but I like orange juice better.(Agree with Bree)
P- Phobias or Fears: Not being able to protect my kids from everything!
Q- Quote(s): "We are not defined by our abilities,but by the choices we make".
R- Reason To Smile: Family,surprises(good ones),great friends!
S- Season: Fall, I love the changing colors and the cool, crisp air.
T- Tag Three +: Heather,Andrea,and Amber
U- Unknown Fact About Me:Uhhh I'm pregnant-Just kidding! I can't think of anything at the moment.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat eater,but I love salads!
W- Worst Habit: Procrastination.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Definately ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican!(shredded pork tacos are awesome!)and CHOCOLATE of course!
Z- Zodiac: Gemini

2 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

You made my heart stop for a second when I read U. You are such a brat!!

Andrea said...

Me too, I thought we were going to have a celebration!:)