Monday, October 1, 2007

4:00 A.M. Wakeup call!

At 4 o'clock this morning I awoke to the sound of my precious daughter quietly saying,"mama, mom, mommy...it then progressed to MAAAAAMAAAA!!!! I then proceeded to drag my very tired little behind out of bed and into her bedroom to see what it was that required my attention (not) so bright and early. I walk into her bedroom where she was standing up in her crib and was greeted with an all too familiar stench and to my daughter saying,"Ashy stinky...ooooh yuck!" I couldn't help but laugh, she was so matter of fact about it, right to the point! I quickly changed her diaper and begged her to do her business during daylight hours from now on:)
(Is this an exciting post or what?)

2 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

I feel for you. Why can't they do those things when it is convenient for us?

Tandee said...

Maybe this means she'll be easy to potty-train! You can only hope for the best! =) Good morning... =)